Remember to revise over Easter. Last year I did most of my revision the night before the exam and I would not like to repeat my stress levels over that time.
So remember these tips (mainly for 1st years):
1) Organise all your notes from the past 2 terms over the first week of the Easter.
2) For each subject, choose 3-4 things to revise thoroughly for each unit (i.e Roman History revise 3 emperors) and then pick another 3 where you can scan over your notes the day before, preferably the ones you already know quite well.
3) For literature, it never hurts to quickly re-read some Arisptophanes or some Sophoclean tragedy. Infact I liked reading the plays so found it was a good way to relax but still revise, plus you'll be able to remember things from the plays you can include in your questions.
4) There's nothing wrong with taking a break to scream into a pillow.
5) Don't spend several hours making notes and then lend them to a friend who it turned out had done bugger-all revision work in the first place.
Good luck y'all!!